You can find the full platform for A Safe State with 49 recommendations for law and policy change to prevent and end sexual, domestic and family violence here.
A Safe State has been jointly developed by the NSW Women’s Alliance of peak organisations and state-wide service providers responding to and working to prevent sexual, domestic and family violence.
NSW Women's Alliance members include:
- Domestic Violence NSW
- Rape and Domestic Violence Services Australia
- Women’s Health NSW
- Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service NSW
- Women’s Legal Service NSW
- Wirringa Baiya Aboriginal Women’s Legal Service
- Immigrant Women’s Speakout Association NSW
- NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS)
- Youth Action
- People with Disability Australia
- Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association NSW
- No To Violence
- The Women’s Services Network (WESNET)
We would love your organisation's support! Please make our call for A Safe State stronger by endorsing our platform for A Safe State below.